Pinterest is a fun, highly popular social media site that can be an effective platform for communicating and connecting with your target market. Pinterest offers an attractive, easy-to-use venue for posting and sharing images, and the interactive possibilities it offers can give your online marketing campaigns a significant boost.
It’s easy to create a free account on Pinterest, as the following guidelines show:
1. Open your browser and go to http://www.pinterest.com. Click “Join Pinterest.”
2. You can create an account using your own Facebook or Twitter account. You can also choose to sign up using your email address.
3. Enter the required account information.
4. Click “Create Account.”
5. You’ll be asked to follow 5 boards. Take your pick from choices shown on the left panel.
6. Create your first board by selecting the categories relevant to your topic of interest.
7. Choose a photo to publish on your board. Add a short comment or description to personalize the post. Happy pinning!